Tuesday, November 9, 2010

walking to work

I walked to work from downtown Tacoma the other day. It was a beautiful morning and I wanted to share it :)

The old 11th st bridge. The road deck is in bad shape, so it's closed to cars, but it's still open to pedestrians.


Here's the view from the bridge.


A cool old warehouse close to my work.


Another cool old ware house. Wonder how level the second floor is...

This last one was taken at Riley's mama's house in Olympia. It rained almost all weekend, but there was a break on Sunday morning and we got to see this awesome rainbow that ended in the bay wigght outside the window. So pretty!

1 comment:

  1. 1st photo: Phelan and I climbed up that bridge.
    2nd photo: phelan and I climbed on top of that red building in the background. Worst idea ever.

    ReplyDelete